McGRATH™ MAC Video Laryngoscope
The item(s) in this listing may not be cleaned and handled in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always communicate directly with the seller of this product as well as read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming this or any product. For additional information about a product, please contact the seller or the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Oisto is a marketplace and does assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Standard Medical Equipment Use Responsibility Disclaimer Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided by the seller or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use by Oisto. The purchaser agrees that Oisto shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
You must be signed in to ask a question.
McGRATH™ MAC Video Laryngoscope
The next generation McGRATH™ MAC video laryngoscope is an enhanced, more robust device, designed to be durable and used throughout the day.
Features and Benefits
- Better glottic visualization than traditional Macintosh laryngoscopy
- Higher intubation success rates than many other video laryngoscopes
- May be associated with less hemodynamic stimulation than direct laryngoscopy and certain video laryngoscopes.
- The McGRATH™ MAC video laryngoscope combines line-of-sight video from its portrait display with the familiar Macintosh technique.
- The single-button functionality and minute-by-minute battery indication and auto shut off feature to optimize battery life.
- One handle with multiple blade options. (Blades are sold separately); from pediatric to adult patients and routine to extreme airways.
- The McGRATH™ MAC is durable and designed to endure fast-paced hospital and EMS environments.
- McGrath Video Laryngoscope
- Non-rechargeable battery
- User manual
- Size: 180 mm x 68 mm x 110 mm
- Weight: 180 g Power: 3.6V lithium battery pack (c. 250 minutes)
- Light source: High-intensity LED Display: 2.5" LCD color display
- Camera: CMOS
- Materials: Durable medical-grade thermoplastics composite with structural alloy core. The device and packaging are latex free.
Why Shop With Us?
We use UPS, Fedex, USPS and our sellers ship quickly and securely
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we are not happy until you are happy
Returns are simple. Unhappy? Get your money back!.