Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet
The item(s) in this listing may not be cleaned and handled in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always communicate directly with the seller of this product as well as read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming this or any product. For additional information about a product, please contact the seller or the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Oisto is a marketplace and does assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Standard Medical Equipment Use Responsibility Disclaimer Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided by the seller or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use by Oisto. The purchaser agrees that Oisto shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
You must be signed in to ask a question.
- FAST: True One-Handed Application in 30 seconds or less
- DURABLE: Co-poly resin acetyl with IR/UV protective additive
- BETTER: eliminates the current tourniquet “percentage of failure” rate
- True one-handed application for both upper and lower extremities in 30 seconds or less
- Wider band for occlusion at lower pressure and increased comfort
- Dual locking mechanism to prevent slippage and loss of pressure
- Audible signature “click” identifies torsion bar is secure
- Advanced materials with IR and UV protection
- Integrated UV protection for increased durability
- Accommodates varying limb circumferences:
- 5-3/4” Min
- 38” Max
- Allows for faster application in one handed and two handed application compared to other tourniquets
- Increased comfort from the wider band allows for better occlusion at lower pressure without further harm to the patient
- Ease of application and intuitive use
- Cost effective-
- Reduced budget requirement for fielding of force
- Increased capability and efficacy over current solution
Why Shop With Us?
We use UPS, Fedex, USPS and our sellers ship quickly and securely
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we are not happy until you are happy
Returns are simple. Unhappy? Get your money back!.